My Blog List

Tuesday 24 April 2012

PROUD NEW FATHER! by OSASOGIE OGALA OSAZUWA

Almighty GOD is ever worthy to be praised,

Am very PROUD now.

The feeling cannot be expressed, it is better experienced!

Last night, I just sat to watch him sleep,

Those gestures were really fun… I just couldn't help but smile all through.

It makes me feel more responsible in every way,

I just have this strong feeling that someone is watching me so I need to BEHAVE.

Now I am kind of impatient, I want to jump the gun,

I just want to see him grow and become a man in just ONE day.

I PRAY he will always make me PROUD!

I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD MY DARLING SON!






OSASOGIE OGALA OSAZUWA

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.....thats soo sweet!! congratulations to D̶̲̥̅ latest dad. Its D̶̲̥̅ joy °ƒ every parent!!
    May his arrival bring abundant blessings(Amen).
    Bose

    ReplyDelete