My Blog List

Wednesday 9 May 2012

THEY WANT TO SCAM ME!




PEOPLE! PEOPLE! PEOPLE!

I got a text message today from this U.K. phone number: +447759741130. It reads:
"U.K. NOKIA AWARD (code: 73819NK) Your mobile number has won 715,000 Pounds. email CODE, NAME,
NUMBER, COUNTRY to: nokiaoutrech@live.com for claims."

The ironic thing is, this was not sent to my Nokia phone but my Sony Ericsson. I also did NOT write anywhere that I use a Nokia phone, i did not play any game to merit this award neither did i hear of the game. I was also not called and why do they need my details? This is not the first time I will receive this kind of text message. I just wonder WHO and HOW anyone will fall for this! It is so lame. Everyone is hustling but people should look for jobs or do reasonable and legal businesses rather than scam others.
Good luck to whoever falls for this, deserves no sympathy but more wisdom!


No comments:

Post a Comment