My Blog List

Thursday 10 May 2012

QUICK REMEDY FOR INDIGESTION


Some nights ago, I suffered indigestion. I knew because my belch was stinking and I was very uncomfortable. I drank lots of water but no difference. Then I remembered someone told me carrots aid digestion; fortunately, there were carrots in the house so I ate two (2) pieces. Like five (5) minutes after I ate it, I felt relieved and better and no stinky breath or belch.


Belching is generally a process by which the body rids the stomach of excess air. Excess air in the stomach creates discomfort and belching offers relief. It occurs when excess air is taken into the stomach when eating or drinking too quickly, or when drinking carbonated beverages. Whilst belching is a natural phenomenon, but if it persists for long or smelly (like mine but not smelly), the problem should be taken care off well as it is uncomfortable and embarrassing in front of others.

2 comments: